Saturday, 4 August 2007

I simply can't live without my computer.

Nowadays technology is getting advance.Using my computer I can do my projects by visiting other websites and finding information.My computer allows me to play online games on different websites whenever I get bored, BLOGING is one my favourites daily "homework". Chatting online through MSN with my friends is the best part ,when I cannot phone them(as the phone is used)I still can chat with them through online,chatting online can allow me to learn new words but not singlish.Sometimes when I am sick ,homeworks were sent to me.With the help of my computer I can complete my homework within a few hours rather than spending days on it. Most importantly, i can use it to go to kidscentral's website and WIN PRIZES !

Without it, I can't do all the things listed up there! Without my computer I'll be EXTREMELY bored when i have nothing to do. Using my computer, i can even check out what shows is kidscentral showing now or even anytime else. I can even download some COOL wallpapers from the kidscentral website! I love my computer very much, as much as kidscentral !
I am really glad that KIDSCENTRAL have this contest for kids like us.
I may not win the contest but I sincerely wish the other contestants good luck.
I had try my luck and do my best.

No comments: