Saturday, 15 March 2008

LOL

Long tym nvr post a blog entry lers...
Nth to post =.=
ytd went to Meiling's house.
Until 8++ then went home >.<
so sian zzz
The class blog is so empty ytd.
--> http://6c-08-4eva.blogspot.com
& deres spain & US ppl going dere =.=

so strange >.<
Th class blog is lyk ...
the tagboard is so flooded..
Now den noticed tt the class is vry
talkative.
>.<






Thursday
-->
My sis cried >.<
She fell out wif her friend.
her best friend
and she was dere crying >.<
I was dere starin at her.
It was the fz tym me seeing her cry indunno hw many yrs.
Its was lyk miracle xD
I felt helpless.
I can't do anything to help her.
I was so miserable.
Miserable of unable to hlp her.
Her face was so sorrowful.
and she was sobbing dere,
lyk a mad woman xD
She havent cried for ages,
yet she cried for a friendship.
I realized that my mum & dad doesnt understand.
Doesnt understand hw much a true friendship
means to my sister.
But ended up tt,
ytd, she patched up her friendship,
her broken friendship.
It was no longer broken.
(:
Happy for her!
But sad for our family zz
once shes in a badmood we ALL suffer wif herzz
which was lyk wad happened on Thursday
>.<

Yesterday & today was a better day.
It din rain!
It was a sunny day!
(:

Stay Happy!~`


*~.[[SaNdRa]].~*

No comments: