Friday, 15 August 2008

PSLE Oral !

PSLE Oral is over!
2 exams over!
2 down, 10 more to go !
=.="
Miserable huh?
zzz
____________________________________________________

It's awful just now =.=
I ate soapwater! *YUCKS*
it tastes sooooooo bitter...
_____________________________________________________

Was PSLE CL Oral ytd and EL today...
like WTH the picture is COLOURED!
WHOA
1st tym in my life i saw oral pics coloured....
LOL
It was ok but my CL Oral was horribleeeeeeeeeeeeee
...
wonder hw it would turn out... LOL
_____________________________________________________

hmmm...
Kinda lyk alot homework ><
T'cher said tt since we hv soo much tym she gave us quite alot of homework....
_____________________________________________________

Went for project just now...
and it was to make teachers' day card
So funny larhhx
My art teacher ask us to make teachers' day card...
A teacher called us to make a teachers' card...
Strange huh?
___________________________________________

Sian larhhx Prelim 1 just over Prelim 2 coming lerhhx
its lyk....
next next next next next week =.="
But as we all noe, tym FLIES!!!
So..
nt much tym to prepare anywaeiis
SIck LArhhs```
______________________________________________________

But I'm still quite satisfied wif my prelim 1 results though
hopefully I can get better for my prelimary 2
Although none of my subjects get 91 and abv or 90 and abv,
its okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol
______________________________________________________

In retrospect, nothing to worry abt!
I can relac(Relax) abit for now on em
til den ..
______________________________________________________

Yours faithfully,
RasanDd`~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: