Wednesday, 11 February 2009

SORRY x 100

Heyy People! ((:
I MOOOOOVED! :D
My predictions were WRONG! :D
I was able to sleep ytd! Hurrays for me! :DD
Anyways, Bunny Story can't be updated cos :
1. I dun have a table in my room yet. =.=
2. I dun have a table= No computer
*Tho im using 1 now. But all the Bunny Story Data is stored in the other com. lols
3. I dun have a wardrobe yet.
4. No wardrobe= Dolls cant take out and put inside. =-=
5. The house is in a mess and theres no proper place to take the photos. LOL

So Sorry.! )):
Anyways, The house is quite nice but soooo sad that i dun have a table.
Ohhh and ytd while unpacking, a.......
COCKROACH
Crawled out frm one of my dad's boxes. CREEPY! LOL
den i walked pass it w/o noticing. LOL
I'm so blurrr. den when i saw it, Duh i screamed . lols
den i ran away. =-= Thank god it was upside down and unable to run.
So my dad single-handed-ly caught it ! 3 cheers for him! ((:
den i pack my clothes a bit.
den sleep. ((:
it was a great night. ((:
I dreamt of Yurong. LOL
Missing her so much. LOLS
It was a vry smudgy dream.
everything was so blur.
Somehow i still could recognise my bf's face. lol,s
So. Today. Was Charmaine and Roshni's birthy. ((:
so we celebrated their birthday by singing em' a bdae song
and drawing on the board.
Abby (Abigail) bought a cake for char den jiayi, Zen juen, abby chipped in for her present.
i tink. =-=
den sing song for char agn den eat cake. lols
hmm den aft skool Mr Chen hv to talk to the ICs for the cedar fiesta.
den talk talk den brought Megan and Anjelica for Choir Audition
den..? My and Elsa played with the big piano at the canteen. lol
den Elsa taught me how to play a short song. lols.
den dey done. but they din get in. )):
den continue playing den hm swt hm. :D
Not much homework today. only gt 2.
den only one nid to hand in by hmmm tmr?
lols
so apparently, im gonna go do my CL hmwk.
CL test is at 19/2
Sci is at 26/2
Hist. is at 27/2
and i still have no idea hw to prepARE. LOL
nvm. gtg. bb (:
Rasandd

No comments: