Friday, 27 March 2009

Summarise your week

Bad points of this torturous week:
-My Sun burn is starting to peel. )): (eek)
-I fell down on the road while jogging
-Have to finish Maths Performance Task
-Spent all of my allowance for this week leaving a few cents
-Dunno wad Choir singing abt cos last wk i skipped it. )):

Good points of this torturous week:
-I still remain in Soprano 2. ((:
-I bought kinder joy! ((:
-.?

ok. so this was what happened in the week.
seriously, for NAPFA, I can do all the items except for the sit and reach.
cos is like my legs hurt and i doubt i can stretch. ==
so. RANDOM photos chosen to be showed this week...drum roll please! :DD



Contents of kinder joy! :DD


KINDER JOY!!!


My cute ah ma. LOL


Slippers in Terminal 3 dere.
The circle thing is popping up. doesn't look like eh?


Rainbow a saw like few days ago.


Kallang


Kallang.


Look at the yellow line. it's still building!
I think next time travelling around will be easier.


OMG look at the color difference.
Sun burnned and normal. LOL

Finished my kinder joy! :DD let's take a look at the "surprise"
LOL
its a weird toy. hahahs.
gtg
bb
:DD
Rasandd`

No comments: