Wednesday, 20 May 2009

.#

I have been all moody this week ==
dunno wads wrong with me, but just not feeling happy.
Maybe its a lack of sleep causing me to become all "mad"
or maybe because the lessons are just so dang boring
but, what ever the reasons are,
so sorry to those people i have been not happy with.
always happens.
Try not to irritate me.
I might just ignore you.
Or maybe if I'm a bit slow reactioned, just heck care ==

life is suddenly so boring
its the same everyday.
like pressing the replay button over and over again
meaningless.

eversince moving on to secondary school, all that passion in primary school is all gone.
Gone with time.
All the fun times we used to have with the teachers all gone.
We are like just so "locked" in the same routine.
Like the objectives of school is to have bunches of "robots" in the society.
or workaholics.
they don't even need to think. ==
No more fun ppl used to have.
Maybe i'm too stressed.
Maybe i'm just very moody right now.
Whatever it is, im just so moodless.
Well, maybe we did have some fun,
with that insane class,
but we no longer anticipate school.
well, at least, i used to have. ==
not now, im sure of it.
we just dread school.
I wonder why, but i used to love school. LOL

Anyways, Choir is CANCELLED. )):
sad.
I have anticipated it for a whole week, yet all hopes are gone. lols
just that this Friday there's gonna be sectionals for "you raise me up"
lols
good enuff.
Ahhh....
So sian. Let's slack.
tmr's cross coutry is so..i dunno wad to say ==
not very anticipating cos i tink i would be dying all the way.
but most likely going to Cabbage's house after that.
Hopefully ii know my way home.
if not, i'll be so D-E-A-D lols
Let's hope this moody week will be over soon,
ikeep having sleepless nights.
I dunno wads going on in my head. gawwdd.
I dreamt of a ghost in my house ==
and she looked dang a lot like my senior. LOL
at first i tot it wld be real scary, turns out the ghost is real friendly.
like casper. LOL
these sleepless nights left me with many dreams.
not nightmares tho.
some was on cross country. but i bearly remembered any of them.
ahh i'm off to slack.
sleeping is a good idea, but nahh.
leaving the sleepiness for the night.
Anyways, bye, ;DD

Loves,
Rasandd`
Missing Joy, Yurong, Meiling.
And all the fun I used to have.
hearts.

No comments: