Busy for dinner meal.
Busy for Projects.
Busy for homework.
Busy for eveything else.
And now I'm officially free-er
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT!
how can you get sick on your birthday?
great isn't it?
Being sick on ur birthday is the best thing that can happen ==
Cabbage and I Spent so much time preparing for her present
yet on tt day itself,
we waited and waied.
Yet the earlier person to come to school did not appear ==
So Shuyu called her and heard tt she was SICK
WTH. and Ying ying kept saying sucker to her. lols
I folded a ginormous heart for her, yet she wasn't able to see it on that day.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Had farewell party for Miss Lee today.
Was so fun! ;DD
She brought sushi for us. (YAYS)
And it was delicious.
but we also had some food brought by classmates.
at first we called off the party cuz Mr Huang retired at wed
and Miss Lim had to go for meeting.
but aft tt, The sushi cant be left overnight so....
we finished it. LOL
Miss Lee was very dramatic. ==
She kept making the tune tt was sad.
and made everyone laugh.
den she made this speech. lol
den she said she didn't want to end this with a sappy mood.
lol
Busy for Projects.
Busy for homework.
Busy for eveything else.
And now I'm officially free-er
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARROT!
how can you get sick on your birthday?
great isn't it?
Being sick on ur birthday is the best thing that can happen ==
Cabbage and I Spent so much time preparing for her present
yet on tt day itself,
we waited and waied.
Yet the earlier person to come to school did not appear ==
So Shuyu called her and heard tt she was SICK
WTH. and Ying ying kept saying sucker to her. lols
I folded a ginormous heart for her, yet she wasn't able to see it on that day.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Had farewell party for Miss Lee today.
Was so fun! ;DD
She brought sushi for us. (YAYS)
And it was delicious.
but we also had some food brought by classmates.
at first we called off the party cuz Mr Huang retired at wed
and Miss Lim had to go for meeting.
but aft tt, The sushi cant be left overnight so....
we finished it. LOL
Miss Lee was very dramatic. ==
She kept making the tune tt was sad.
and made everyone laugh.
den she made this speech. lol
den she said she didn't want to end this with a sappy mood.
lol

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
**No longer busy!
Gosh. Have to sing inf ront of all the parents plus mine tmr.
What if i go out of tune like i always do when im nervous?
Siao liao.
I often go out-of-tune when im nervous.
What if im laughed at? ==
And with Mr chen there, how would I feel? ==
Somemore, my parents are gonna be dere,
what if they laugh? -.-
okok. I'm so pessimistic. ==
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Just deleted abt 700 emails ==
Dun have the habit of opening them. LOL
The last time I deleted them was...
12/3/09
cool.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
I miss choir.
So long no practice le.
Somemore cant go on Friday (tomorrow)
cos have dinner meal. ==
Having a veggie dinner isnt bad at all.
Well, that's what i think.

Green-ful.
okok. gtg.
updated--
Missing Yufang )):
Rasandd`
okok. gtg.
updated--
Missing Yufang )):
Rasandd`

No comments:
Post a Comment