Thursday, 4 June 2009

Bunny Story 5! <3

Let's leave it here till someone tags. ;DD
While I resist the temptation of blogging.
and *promise* every week 1 Bunny Story. xDD



Elmo doesnt want me anymore.

I have lost everything important in my life...

I have nothing now...



I really dont know what to do now.
My life is empty... Maybe... I shouldn't leave anymore.

Right, There's nothing I can do anymore... Nothing.



Since Elmo dun love me anymore,

I guess I'm better off dead.
But I should smile for the last time...

I LOVE YOU, ELMO.
(A Funky and weird looking building)


Suddenly, While Abbie was walking on the way home,
She looked up and saw Wabbie on top of the funky building...
OMG! What is Wabbie thinking?!
Is she attempting sucide?


Abbie tries her best to persuade Wabbie down.
Sis, you dont want to do this, There are many
more men in this world, you shouldnt just die for Elmo.
Now calm down and go home with me...
I beg you, please...
*to be continued*

No comments: