Press Ctrl+F and type: {Third last}
ok (sigh)
My mum cut my hair till I look like mushroom head ==
cos she cut too short.
at first she still say:
Aiya not short la! okok de!
den i was like giving her the sad face and whatever face.
srly, it doesnt fit my face shape,
so its fugly.
ABSOULUTELY
U-G-L-Y
Den aft work she come home den say:
actually, its too short,
doesnt fit your face shape.
den i was like dang angry ==
ARRGGHHHH ==
everytime when her shop is filled with ppl,
she always anyhow cut my hair de leh (RAWR)
But then,
its nicer when i tie it up
so, i have decided to tie it up until it gets longer and not as TOOT
its even tooter den toot
I SERIOUSLY look like this:
(No joking)

and it IS as short.
GAWD.
Just fit my face inside ==
But hor, when I tie up i look like Samurai. (LOL)
okok, at least its better. ><
Hope it gets longer when school reopens
><
oh wells, gtg, bb(:
No comments:
Post a Comment