Saturday, 27 June 2009

H1N1 -.-

Haiz -.-

I'm quarantined for going in contact with a H1N1 have-er

...
Symptoms:
The symptoms of this new H1N1 flu virus in people are similar to the symptoms of seasonal flu and include:
fever,
cough,
sore throat,
runny or stuffy nose,
body aches,
headache,
chills and fatigue.
A significant number of people who have been infected with this new H1N1 virus also have reported
diarrhea and vomiting.
The high risk groups for novel H1N1 flu are not known at this time but it’s possible that they may be the same as for seasonal influenza. People at higher risk of serious complications from seasonal flu include people age 65 years and older, children younger than 5 years old, pregnant women, people of any age with chronic medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), and people who are immunosuppressed (e.g., taking immunosuppressive medications, infected with HIV).

So, teacher called up and call me to quarantine myself for 7days,
extended 3days holidays for me ):
I Miss all my school friends):
and I miss the boring lessons):
I miss the laughters
and therefore, I MISS SCHOOL.
):
I miss carrot):
I miss cabbage):
I miss celery):
I miss rockie):
I miss coupleheart):
I miss the twilight fans):
I miss mummy):
I miss the relatives):
I miss the boring and interesting teachers):
I miss the dirty desks):
I miss the rocking chairs):
I miss everyone):
ok, i'm officially mad -.-

Siao liao, i went out yesterday and
came into contact wih many ><
hahs, dun mention this le
just hope that for the next 7days everyone is still good(:
Actually, this disease might oso be a good thing,
giving us the truth to things.
_____________________________________________

No comments: