Sunday, 14 June 2009

Sunday.

This week's sunday ain't the best yet an enjoyable one. :DD
Morning or in fact, afternoon,
(I overslept)
went out with sis, her bf and janet to orchard to watch...
Ghsots of girlfriends past ;DDDDDD
was kinda touching cos i kept crying :x
i vehh emotional sehh ><
den JANET KIP WALKING BEHIND ME==
Imagine you go out with ur fren den she keep walking behind you
like she's ur slave liddat ==
and tt is how i felt. ==
miserable ==
so i tried to drag her infront but
evil woman just went back
lol
den we walk walk around with my sis and her bf
den Janet and I went to find the ink catridge (whatever it is spelt as) for my sis
we walked street to street but couldn't find ==
so went home :x
once home i went to BATHE!!
It was like heaven ==
den the rest of the day was spent making my dad's
bday card and watching the Memoirs of a Geisha.
Sooooooooooooo many chio bu sioh xD
den blablablablablabla
(lazy to write)
den now LOL
I realised I love my sister alot <3
I was willing to run here run dere to hlp her find the
printer ink and ended up with nothing
even thought it is not my o levels.
den i was willing to miss my tv show and
run downstairs to help her buy milk
even thought it is not my o levels
den run all the way to my mum's shop
and i was willing to help her carry the printer home (!)
I love my sister (HEARTS!!!)
She might always slap me
She might always molest me
she might always insult me,
but she's still my lovable sister.
<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
ok I'm officially proclained as
"MAD"
LOL!
hahahs
I go help her practise cooking for her o levels le <3
hahahs
bb. :DDDDDD

No comments: