1st July!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUPLEHEART YUFENG!<3
Haiz, being quarantined isn't a fun thing at all.
(nonono)
All day filled with piles and piles of e-learning homework
(you wont want to do)
and everyday have to wake up before 8 to report. -.-
(den sleep back)
So days are spent on the com -.-
and on facebook(:
I'm so bored that I have to play this dumb game Friends Chain Game -.-
Its like, balls knocking into each other den next thing you see is *poppoppop*
all popping den got many many colored balls -.-
next thing you noe, is next level alr -.-
den the next next thing you noe, you are the first in your friends ranking -.-
ok, this is lame.
yet i play till wu seh -.-
I'm mad.
MUAHAHAH, go back school can chng place le(:
1 person i dun bear is cabbage!
We share our "worries" LOL.
hahahs, anticipating school tmr!(:
oh wells, gtg, bb(:
No comments:
Post a Comment