ITS FINALLY FRIDAY(:
Noticed that I cut all off some of my links? lol.
today is relink day.(: I relinked everyone (finally)
I was supposed to mug in front of the com to listen to songs.
but...
ITS JUST TOO TEMPTING. T.T
HAHAHs. today is funday(:
had english(: even tho miss brislin aint here,
miss lee is here!;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
and so, we had this newspaper competition. -.-
so we are given ques and we have to find the ans in the newspaper.
a total of 17 ques.
gan-jiong carrot flip the newspaper till she looked like sam.
from transformers2. LOL
in music had to present our jingle. and we looked toot. LOL.
MATHS.
was passing notes to cabbage and carrot almost the whole time.
and we 2 were having competition on "sai jie long"
LOL. so phrase must end with sai. LOL
so we played til bell ring den stop alr. LOL
EVERYONE. LOOK AT THE 90-QN QUIZ.
DID YOU EVER NOTICE THAT QN 40 WAS MISSING? LOL.
I just saw. den i was like... stun. LOL.
ok luh. gtg. tmr meeting cabbage at library to mug. hahahs.
bb(:
No comments:
Post a Comment