Saturday, 25 July 2009

ilovegranny <3

This is absolute randomness(:
I love my granny(:
I had to bring dinner to my mum a while ago.
she thought i did not bring my keys.
and innocent-ly waited for me and did not go bathe. :x
and i tot she was bathing and decided to go home later. xD
and read magazine in my mum's shop :x
while she waited...
den when i returned home,
she was still bathing,
i tot, why she was so long.
so i kept shouting for her. :x
LOL
den i realised she was waiting for me all along.
Aww(:
ilove my granny(:
she might always scold me and say im lazy,
she may always look so stern,
she may always be so fierce,
yet she is ever so soft hearted,
ever so funny and cute,
ever so loving. <3
I seriously don't know how i can live without her.
Yes, she's the one who cooks for us.
(since my mum dunno how)
Yes, she does all the house chores.
Yes, she's 71 this year.
Aww man, I love my granny(:

No comments: