Today stayed back in school to do Maths PT. ~!@#$%^&*()_+
Suck man. LOL
teacher last min den tell us tmr have to present. (sigh)
so today stayed back to rush. -.-
den, rushrushrush.
den din eat lunch
den i cannot tahan.
stomach ache. (I CANT LIVE WITHOUT FOOD. I NEED ALL MEALS.)
LOL.
den continue.
den Coupleheart, Khaiting and hui xia
stayed back to wait for yiting, celery dey all.
cute coupleheart started playing blind mice with them and hahahs,
me and yiting managed to trick her ;DD
anyways, i noticed tt coupleheart kips saying this thing. -.-
I think is "tsk" tolong if i spell/ use wrong.
LOL. Most of her sentences ends with it. -.-
To coupleheart: WHY ar ? LOL.
Anw, managed to finish in time and only went home at 3+
den do hmwk, etc(:
anticipating year-end hols. haiz.
cos sep hols have to...
MMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
. lol
gtg. bb(:
No comments:
Post a Comment