Sunday, 30 August 2009

This week, last week.

"If you are all wrapped up in yourself, you are overdressed." - Kate Halverson

Heh, lots happened these days.
ok.
(listing stuff to write (for future use))
PS: heh, i like still havent upload the class outing photos hor? ==
anw,
1. kinder joy
2. hello kitty (sister's thingy from mac)
3. Manifying glass
4. Vegies
5. random toot stuff
6. white hair horror
7. sports day
8. crab flower club play.
9. Meet-the-parents day
guess that's it. (:
will update asap. shall go write my excuse letter now. byebye(:
oh and I CUT MY HAIR AGAIN AND, I REGRETTED, AGAIN. -.-
ok, fine. I shall seriously just throw all the photos here.


________________________not sorted ________________________________

(crab flower)


(sports day)































(random toot stuff)











Black 10 cent
Moon cake with mochi in the middle
Ai mei de lao gong. (:
(white hair)




Mum and I LOL





_____________________________sorted__________________________
1. Kinder joy
2. Hello Kitty
3. Magnifying glass
4. Vegies.
(:

No comments: