Wednesday, 19 August 2009

UPDATING! ;DD

"The first step is to fill your life with positive faith that will help you through anything. The second is to begin where you are."
- Norman Vincent Peale



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHENJINGBING TABLE PARTNER, SHUYU! ;DD

I have frigging LOTS
to post about! ;DD
from 12th-19th!
which i think i have all forgotten. -.-
so I think this post will only include stuff that i remember(:
anyways,
Commontests are finally OVERRRR!

And i think i flung/flunk all of em!
3 CHEERS! ;DD
ok, apparently, not today ;DD
I have too many things to do today
(enjoying life after cts)
therefore, i will blog tmr/ when i have time!
Hahahs, ok, dinner time. bb(:
Yea, ok, updating...
I shall start with the most distant and indistinct memories. -.-
Let's see...oh. right. last week I played ADVENTURE ELF! (:
Interesting game I played when I was... P3? HAHAHA.
Some Pictures I took while playing(:

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Opps! Game Over! ;DD
Heehee. den at nght, I was real bored,
So stacked up my mum's stock. :x
hehe! Artistic right? HAHAHA. jkjk.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Yea, so the next day, I ate up the lonely Ferrero Rondroir
It was really tasty and lonely ;DD
LOOK AT THIS BEAUTY; THIS TASTY.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket


Hah. My Sunflower(: At its full bloom(:
Photobucket

And at night I ate chocolate again!(:
I'm just so gluttonous :P
Photobucket

Next I ate Marshmellow. (Told you, I'm seriously gluttonous)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

(RANDOM)
Stuck these things to my shoulders,
treat muscle aches(:
It looks like... BOOBS + NIPPLES
OMG, YOU NOE WHAT I MEAN(:
Photobucket


Now you understand.
Ah ma noes tt I'm suffering from long long term
sore throat and cooked these fore me(:
some seeds thingy that puffed up when you cook it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

ilovemygranny(:
Freaking Cabb. vandalised my notes):
she used marker to write on her hand and stamped on my NOTES.
and for goodness sake, N-O-T-E-S. NOTES GIVEN BY MISS BRISLIN.
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH YOU?!
Fortuitiously, I got my REVENGED! ;DD
I vandalised her diary, her notebook etcetc,
pages and pages of it ((:
and I stamped it back on her.
Photobucket

It says... well, I shouldn't type it out, its so... chor lor. LOL
At night, I packed my Cabinet(:
I found lots of treasure. ;DD
Photobucket
LOL. (L to R) Daddy, Uncle, Aunt. ;DD
Guess what this is. (:
Photobucket

Well?
.
..
...
..
.
Colour pencils!
So nice right? I've been kiping it dere for quite sometime. -.-
bu she de. -.-
Daddy went to taiwan but de. x)
Photobucket

My study table(:
So clean right (during cts)
haiz, sure flunk all subjects, never study. LOL
clean= never study= fail! LOL
Photobucket

Then was sports day (High jump) (14/8)
Foul all the way! wooohooo!
Den went subway with cabb & Carr.
but carrot had to leave early,
So, i couldn't get any unglams of carrot.
But at least, I got one of cabbage's ;DD
Photobucket
Warning to all: DO NOT EAT THE WAY THIS WOMAN EATS.
Well, at least, dun get caught by me. ;DD
*zoomzoomzoom*
Recent events.
these days, sot with carr, cabb, cel, longb, shuy, adriena, val oh.
LOL.
just, sot lo. LOL
very.
laugh till..........................................................
ok, den I'm becoming a bad bad girl. ;DD
eg. changing places with val oh (without cher's permission)
eating right in front of cher (den kena scolded)
untuck shirt (noone cares)
etcetc.
HAHAH.
bobian.
i adapt to the surroundings very easily. HAHAH.
Bought M&Ms!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
And that's what I ate in class and kena scolded (LOL)
Well, some of the results were released,
some people weren't satisfied with it,
some were dam happy,
but the point is, as long as you learn from ur mistakes,
and slap urself till u dun do it agn (jkjk)
having mental breakdown (eg. start sobbing) doesn't matter.
that's a normal reaction most humans will have.
so, yea. Just let it out if you think you will feel more comfortable.
Let it all out. And revert back to ur old self.

OH, yea, last update, sat circle line the other day
and hahahs, huixia, longb, etc were like looking at the thing. LOL
Photobucket
And this, is the art work i made on cabb.'s table(:
it says,
SUCKER
A
B
B!
Photobucket
HAHAHA.

yea. ok, gtg. bb(:

No comments: