Saturday, 17 October 2009

010909-031009



"Books serve to show a man that those original thoughts of his aren't very new at all."-- Abraham Lincoln

I realised that I have too much to blog about. So, I shall blog about 2 days each day. (:
Today I shall start with the date: 1st September 2009

It is Teachers' day!
Well, of course, I went back to Pei Chun.
Gave Miss Salmisna her card and she was like saying that my hand writing changed alot. LOL
But, oh well, it did. I miss my old neat hand writing. -.-
Nevermind. (:
Let the pictures do the big talk. (:



I Love my friends for who they are. <3


Double Fillet-o-fish burger! (:
Shared it with Joy. (:


Shaker fries! :B


Shake! Shake! Shake!
oolahlah! ;DD

So later, Meiling came to my house! (:
Well, its her first time to my new house. (:
So, we started camwhoring with the mirrors in my house. (:

In parent's room


In my sis's room


Still in my sis room. LOL

Meiling and her freaky thumb.
In this photo, you might think it like nothing. But if you relly see it,
its like 90 degrees?
LOL

Date: ???
Scar drawing day! ;DD
Look at it! Isn't it real? ;DD




MUAHHAHHAHHA. I'm a master! *proud*

Date: 3rd October 2009
Its the moon cake festival! ;DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
went to play lanterns and fire with my sis and her friend.
as a timid person, i was like dam scared that we would burn the whole play ground down. -.-

and yes, im afraid of fire. LOL
ok pictures!















Heart of fire.












Hope in the darkness








I guess that's it for today! byebye. (:

No comments: