Sunday, 18 October 2009

250909

"All misfortune is but a stepping stone to fortune." -- Henry David Thoreau





Today, I shall skip back to the 25th of september. -.-
Date: 25th of September 2009
Event: Booby val's birthday party! (:
People: ZenJuen, Ying ying, Nurul, Booby val, Me! ;D, Her sis, her sis's freinds.(:
Including her family and her brother's friend. LOL
went home after school to prepare.
Well, i was blur enough to forget about the time. -.-
so like at like 45min later,
i realised that i was frigging late, yet i was still studying for history. -.-
I hurry phoned Nurul and tell her that I will be frigging late. -.-
den rushed off to bathe. -.-
*Note: people who wants to go out with me after school, remind me what time i should be ready. -.-
Anyway, i literally ran off to the MRT station and to 26
and kept looking at the time.
In the end, i made Nurul wait for me for like, 45 min? LOL
and she confronted me for it. LOL
Ah whatever, den travel, travel travel... reach, got lost and val came to the rescue! :B
fine. skip all the talk and lets post some pictures! LOL










































Photo removed, in request of Zen Juen, Yingying, and Nurul(Tho its like not her)
LOL















Sobs! ): I very lazy liao. -.-
I want to play my game! LOL
Maybe another time? LOL
ok luh. bb(:

No comments: