To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there. -- Barbara Bush
Made lots and lots of tang yuan (glutinous rice ball)
on the 21/12! :D (Hey, its exactly 3 years away from the end of the world! :D)
we were supposed to make them on the 22/12, but ah ma going m'sia uh.
so, no more talking!
Pictures, do your job! (:
professional ah ma :D
Equipments ready!
Tang yuans ready!
[uncle and I made them! :D]
My dirty hand :D
COOKED TANG YUAN! :D
YAY :D
those made by ahma, uncle and yours truly. :D
Made by popo! (:
Hers are really bouncy and squishy! :D
(PEOPLE ESP THOSE LIKE SHUYU, DONT THINK SICK)
Anyway, I made some tang yuan-s that are pink,
with some white parts inside.
and some white ones with pink inside.
and after eating 6 bowls of tangyuan-s,
[YES, 6. Over 2 days tho.]
I FINALLY GOT ONE! :D
19th/20th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTINE TUTOR! :D (20th dec)
so my sis and I shared presents and we (I) made a card for her (: (19th 2:45)
sis fell asleep while we (I) was making the card. LOL
wasnt able to take a photo of the card tho. LOL
too late liao. LOL
Thank you sweet for my tutor :D
Wahh, present wrap until very nice hor? :D
(thank you, thank you! :D)
Turn it around and its like idk wad. LOL.
RANDOM!
Ah ma that day went to malaysia,
then she bought this bookmark for me! :D
So sweet right?
she say that, cos she always see me reading,
so she decided to buy a bookmark for me! :D
So nice right? LOL
$2 sioh! LOL. So ex. -.-
ok. bye :D







.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment