Wednesday, 24 March 2010

I'll try.

I'll try" -- Jonatha Brooke
I blame noone but myself for the failure.
I will keep trying until i succeed.
I believe I will, one day.
I think that I am working really hard right now.
But I still failed.
I will work harder.
Until I pass.
If I really want to escape from those questions and queries,
I will work hard.
Even tho I really hate those irritating people who ask
questions that are obvious enough,
I will work hard.
This is not the end.
This is the beginning.
I will work hard.
The tinge of regret.
Made me more regretful.
I've tried really really hard.
Yet success is still miles away.
But.
I will work hard.
I cannot let my nervousness stop me.
I will not halt.
I will not let my fear stop me.
I will not halt.
I will work hard.
Because
I'll try.



Shuyu just made me addicted to the song. LOL.
I'll try.
Even if i just keep failing.
I'll try.

No comments: