Monday, 14 April 2008

A DAM IT DREADFUL DAY

A dreadful day it was,
Me, having to b sick.
I woke up it the morning feeling ICY COLD.
I was shivering lyk hell and was dizzy lyk hell.
I felt so sick and i almost fainted =.=
I took my temperature and it was lyk OMG~~ 38.9 degree celsius.
I felt so dreadful and i sat in the kitchen ):
then my ah ma came in and saw me being so dreadful and gave me a panadol.
then i nvr go to skool :( *I WANNA GO TO SKOOL LARHHX*
**(I slept at 11p.m ytd and woke up at 2.50 a.m and slept at 3a.m
and woke up at 7 a.m and slept at 7.10a.m and woke up at 7.20a.m and
nvr slept till now zzz although im so sick. :'( )
Though i am not that miserable now, but i still feel abit dizzy.
I hope i get well right NOW :(
tmr gt compo exam la i wanna go back for it la!!
and staying at home was so dam bored :(

Wish me luck for my EL and CL composition examination!
Wisk me get well ASAP!!!

:D

Lurbbs`~
Rasand(:

No comments: