Friday, 25 April 2008

WALAO EH FREAKIN LAHHH

WALAO
Freaking la I was playing this game then i game over
then... suddenly this photo of the ghost popped up this game is kinda of lyk a maze...
den it popped out this i was lyk...
xia dao den i lower my head and den...
I SCREAMED AS LOUD AS I CAN....
and then i screamed for my sister...
zz

FREAKING LA WHICH FREAKO CREATED THAT GAME!?

zzzzz

IM AM STILL HING A LIL PROB WIF MY MENTAL NOW THAT IM STILLL LIL BIT XIA DAO...

><

if u can try to find my friend's blog her name is Denise I found it and there was this maze game i played and i was ............................





RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I STILL VRY SCARED NOW LAHHH DAM SCARY LEH IT SUDDENLY PoPPED OUT OF THE SCREEN ><>

DENISE !!! EUU TRICKED ME SOBS ZZZZ

No comments: