After my em rest/ Sleep,
and with much sweat and smelly clothes,
I'm back in action! :D
I can jump, hop, run, walk le! =-=
Anyways, thanks these friends who sent messages to me to get well soon! :D
Highlighting the nice ones XD
:::::
HUIXIA-
Yo :) how r u feeling better? :):):)
* den with much messages, she ended with
np. Get well soon! :)
CHELSEA-
*skipping first part* How are you feeling? Better? You
going to school tomorrow?
NURUL-
Heyhey my rocking friend! How are you? Sick? Why din't
come to school today? Haha.
I had no company to talk to in the morning
lei
LOLS. How Em. Sweet. :D
Anyways, Wld be going back to skool tmr.
* Bunny story updates *
Would be trying to dig out Elmo ltr aft I revise my chinese. :D
It will be up soon. :D
Thanks lots ppl! :D gtg! bb
No comments:
Post a Comment