Wednesday, 18 February 2009

I'm Sick. =-=

Im having fever with cough
and i had nose bleeding ytd. =-=
First tym in my life my nose bleed! LOL
nth to ! abt tho. =-=
But it wasnt very very serious la. only bleed abit den stop le.
Hope my cough and fever can get well in tym for tmr. :D
Bahh. I always get sick. Guess i need more Antibiotics. =.=
Anyways this is wad i typed on my phone on the 16th
( because i was so miserable alr on tt day.)

I'm feeling very very sick right now. I feel all 'soggy' and
soft and muscle aches,

head aches, cold and bla bla bla. All the syntoms of flu.
=-= I hope i cant go skool

for two days tho. XD cause is like im so not feeling well.
Just that i hope i can get well in time for teh chinese common test. =.= good
luck to me. (: sleeping time! :D nighties.

Sweet dreams to me. (: byebye phone! :D

LOLS anyways, im feeling sick agn now. tink i shld get some rest. bb :D

No comments: