JANET GAL GAL, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!
Of course i din forget,
just tt when i called you, ur mum said you will only be back tonight. =-=
which i think obviously was a lie
cos is like you dunnid go skool meh/?
_______________________________________________________________
Hmm there's lots to say.
Since I like so long nvr blog liao
Due to:
A) Overloading Homework,
B) Overloading tests,
C) Spent more time on the tv instead
LOL
Anyways,
I CUT MY HAIR!
OMG.
fine. tts quite an old news alr. =-=
to the 1I ppl la.
but to the 6C ppl,
I CUT MY HAIR. LOL
and its like as short as Sam Lim's. =-=
A bit pathetic la.
tho i prefered having long hair...
D: but.
i can make do with it for a few months before it grows long again. LOL
BAD POINTS:
My Hair is like extre-wet after jogging periods
My hair is sticking to my neck whenever i sweat
Its really hot when the day is hot. =-=
GOOD POINTS:
Seems like deres none. =-=
ohh. when i hit others' ponytail,
dey have nth on my head to hit! LOL
AND I dun have to tie my hair b4 i go skool. :D
aye letting it long will be like for like a few months...
I MISS MY LONG HAIR.
________________________________________________________________
Sian diao leh
these few days like keep having tests.
Tho its not as stressful as exams
but it real sick to have COMMON tests.
lol.
Till now havent fail any subjects yet. ;D
Which is average only la. =-=
cos is like we only got back our Chinese paper. =-=
Tho i passed and gt top 6 in class,
its no bigge. =-=
cos is like few marks more den fail liao =-=
My multiple TOTALLY Saved me. =-=
cos is like my compre only got 7.5/18
LOL
BLEH.
Now English test over alr,
Chinese over alr,
Science over alr,
History over alr.
So left Geography,
Literature (Totally sux)
& Maths. :D
den right aft common test the nxt day have Science centre outing. :D
tho its no bigge. =-=
BUT i have to skip Choir. D:
Boo.
:(
bahh.
______________________________________________________________
Today's jogging is Rasandd-killing!
they made us jog 1.8 km! OMG!
den my hair totally went W-E-T
den is like after the jog my heart and lungs hurt alot
(Weird thing my muscle dun hurt even a bit)
but i enjoyed it while hitting Hui xia. xD
Im sooo bad
I jog den i hit her once
den i jog den i hit her thrice =-=
den in class i hit her agn =-=
now i feel so guilty. =-=
LOL
Ohh and i was Sweat-raining! LOL
I hate it. i think dey r gonna increase it to 2.4km slowly. =-=
____________________________________________________
I was totally mistaken abt the Choir t-shirt color!
LOL
Its ORANGE! :D
ORANGE!
I LOVE ORANGE! :D
LOL
hope im not mistaken agn.
i dun want it to be yellow tho. lol
anyways,
i think this post is alr very very long.
gtg do Maths Chap 16 and Lit assignment. bb :D
Rasandd` ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment