Wednesday, 4 March 2009

HAPPY! :D

Heyy ppl!
Haventing been blogging!
Now I am, cos
MY COMMON TESTS ARE OFFICIALLY OHHHHHHVER! ;D
SO HAPPY! XD
doing okay in chinese,
doing well in geog.(since 'cher says its easy)
doing okayy in english (tho its kinda difficult...)
and today's maths totally sucked my butt out. LOL
Its sooooo damn difficult la.
i think la
if i no careless mistakes, i only can get lyk 23/35?
BAHHHHHHHH!
I think i've been acting like Megan.
Hitting people HARD. lols
which is a very bad habit. I should stop it. -.-
Now tt common tests are over, so many projects are coming my way.
1 passed,
den got the maths performance task, and geog. performance task.
i think history 'cher gonna give us one more
BAH I'M STARTING TO HATE SKOOL.
(besides the fact that i get to see friends.)
Primary skool is still okay la. in fact.
guess i shall skip the skool-ing part.
_________________________________________________________________
MARCH HOLIDAYS! :D ;D :) >< >.<>D

Plannings for the MARCH HOLIDAYS! :D
Saturday: Tution, TV, Homework (Try to finish it up)
Sunday: Family day, Finish up hmwk, MORE TV
Monday: Choir Camp
Tuesday: Choir Camp
Wednesday: 1I class party
Thursday: 6C class party (Maybe)
Friday: 6C Class Party (Maybe)/ Go Janet's House
Saturday: Go Janet's house/ Stay home Watch TV, Tuition
Sunday: Watch TV, Pack, Enjoy last day of holidays.
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
Just Noticed that March holidays are EXTRE-SHORT?
Oh for god's sake, cant it just be extended until like 2 weeks? :(
Somemore Still need to complete all the projects blablablahhh
GOSH!
SO> In the end, i only have 2 days for me to enjoy being at HOME.
LOL
I thnk my parents will be like screaming at me saying:
"WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT FOR ALMOST WHOLE OF THE MARCH HOLIDAYS?!"
LOL
The 1I party is a must-go (I DON'T CARE!)
The 6C party is oso a MUST-GO (I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE I DON'T CARE!)
LOL i talk like a kid.
____________________________________________________________________
YAYS! x100
My class gonna go for science centre trip tomorrow!
must remind self to take more photos!
o.0"
Anyways,
I'm doing the fishy thing calida taught me last last year. LOL
Jiayi's (6C'ians, its not tt Jiayi you are thiking abt)
dance senior taught her that den is like i saw
Zen Juen AKA LAU ZEN ZEN AKA LZZ
Drawing on her hand.
so i was like OMG.
den i taught her that draw teeth inside will be cuter. LOL
LOTSA FUN! ;D
HMMMM.
Now im enjoying lab lessons,
geog lessons,
history lessons,
and english lessons.
lols
I dunno if is math 'cher nvr see or wad,
but i was like "nodding" my head during math lessons but is like he nvr scold me.
tho is like he was starring at me all the time.
**nodding= falling asleep.(you noe, the thing you do when you feel like slping?)
yupp den is like de dun care.
den for some weird reasons, (idunno why)
i suddenly go all not-sleepy den started starring back at him. lols
_______________________________________________________________
Bunny story cant continue for the time being. ):
My sis dun allow me to take her elmo out till we make a cardboard. ):
So ppl, PLEASE! have more Patience! will tag at your bloggs when its up! ;D
tho some ppl i not sure if dey gt read or not.
but someppl like Nurul, Germ, LZZ, sab, Meiling,
i noe. lol
anyways,
gtg! bb ;D

No comments: