Sunday, 15 March 2009

ROCKER!`

YAY! x infinity
MY DAD BOUGHT A NEW COM HOME! (:
finally siahhx.
First time lehhx. xD everytime is second-hand de.
Or izzit second time? nvm...
still getting used to the wireless keyboard and mouse.
is like the last time one like typing tt time very loud but now is like...
no sound? LOL LOL LOL!
somemore is like the keyboard suddenly very thin. lols
sad thing is, have to redownload everything.
awwwww..... LOL
OMG my lil bro cousin is here.
he's kinda irritating. LOL
aren't all lil bro cousins irritating?
LOL
jkjk. Just a sheer remark.
anyways, i go download things liao.
ohh and bunny story 3 gotta be up soon
do be patient.
shld be able to upload during holidays. (:
before i go, a quiz yufeng tagged me to do:

1. Do you like yourself?
I Think i love myself too much. LOL
(jkjk)

2. How chio are you?
Maybe you shld ask: How ugly are you?
and i will answer: I'm extre-ugly

3.Which boy you admire most now ?
hmmm like harlooo im in a gals skool?

4.You want $5 or $10?
Neither. I'm a greedy person. i wld prefer $(5x10)

5.Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
very. I tot im very domb. lols

6. Who is your best best friend?
My grp of besties?
but like we rarely contact now... ):
think we're drifting apart...

7. What will you do if you like that boy ?
emm... I guess this is personal. LOL

8. Who is your favourite stars?
Avril Lavigne & Ao quan! :DD

9. Do you had even stead before?
nopp. I very "wulu". LOL

10. What type of boy do you like ?
hmm... never tot of it. Maybe when i see 1 i would tell you. lols

11. Now you are single/attached ?
Neither. I'm glued! jkjk.
duh i'm single! LOL

Pass this tag to 10 ppl-
IM TOO BUSY TO BOTHER! XDXD

hahahs!
anyways, note to yufeng:
I found a way to copy frm ur blog.
im disgraceful. xD
cos i din wanna re-type everything.
so i prefer to copy and paste. LOL!
hahahs

I really gtg. bb (:
lots of ai, lion!

No comments: