is UP!!! ;D
Wait... I must tell you, This leads from no where.
It just comes out of no where. its not bunny story 3, 4 or 5 or whatever else.
Its just for fun. LOL
Now, Let's enjoy the weird story.
After Elmo left Wabbie, a very nice man named
as teddie found her and they fell in love with
each other. ;D
They would go through the bad times,
*Wabbie killing herself*
*Teddie killing himself after seeing Wabbie
trying to kill herself*
and the good times together
(He earns $2 every MINUTE!)
That's why his room is so full of things
*TO BE CONTINUED*
___________________________________________________
I noe.. this leads to no where either.
But The second series is gonna be up soooon. ;D
and i think bunny story 3 can be up sooner or later since
my cardboard is in the process of making. ;D
___________________________________________________
E-learning days ytd today and tmr.
sian leh they give us sooo many things to do siaaa
but thank god! I'm only left wif 1
;D
and i can enjoy the rest of my holidays! ;D
hurrays!
But the maths is like so weird.
But the maths is like so weird.
Ayeeee.
Meeting the Maths PT grp tmr at Kolam Ayer CC at 10.30
hope I won't be late. LOL
and hope i remember.
LOL
and hope I wake up in time. LOLLOLLOL!
Anyways,
to 1I ppl:
The book: HOLES
is really very nice lehh
i spent the whole morning finishing the book and realising
how interesting it can be. LOL
Ha! gtg! today use com quite long spending hrs to do history liao.
gtg gtg gtg!
;D
bb! ;D
lotsa lurbb,
Rasandd`
No comments:
Post a Comment