I Wasted my time today!
Ok.. no bigge.
But lotsa time wasting was done. =-=
First.
I Wanted to go home after PSGM Concert practice den wanted to wait for Shuyu
den decided not to cos i noe she'll be vry long. (Phew, I din wait)
Den, I walked to the bus stop wif Elsa.
On the way, I missed one bus. (that's one)
Ok.. but tt ALWAYS Happen on me.
So I went over to the bus stop and was queuing to buy the waffle.
(that's 2)
Den The second bus came. AND I TOTALLY MISSED IT.
(That's 3)
Den was like i told the auntie:" Is it gonna be done? My bus is here"
den is like she dun give a dam abt it and just gimme a
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR BUS'" Look
i was like okayyyyy
Den she was like "gonna be okay le"
den by the time, my bus ran away
(wad kind of attitude is she giving me?)
ok nvm.
den thank god (phew!) The third bus came like 3 min ltr.
den i board.
den traffic jam. (What kind of day is this? GOSH!)
(that's 4)
den finally reached interchange.
but when i just reach MRT station,
Mrt just ran away. =-=
(That's 5)
den the rest of the journey was smoother.
except for the part where i was trying to take the mail frm the mailbox.
it was a bit jammed up by the old owner's letters and is like
i cant find my family's.
so I spent time digging.
LOL
and there you have it, my time-wasting and boring day. LOL
ohhh and sorry for disappointing you, YUFENGG
and everyone else!
I cant post abridged bunny story today cos i just remembered
that it is stored inside the hard disk which my sis returned to her friend
so sad to say,
it can only be posted on like... aft he returns the hard drive.
uhhhh ok nvm. LOL
gtg and ... tho i have no idea (AT ALL)
what to do, i gtg.
btw gotta have PSGM concert tmr.
Hope 1I wins! ;D
jyjy! GO 1I! Wif Lurbb, Rasandd`
No comments:
Post a Comment