Wednesday, 8 April 2009

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
ARGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH. LOL
2.4 km run today!
SOOOO Tiring la.
is like
first 2 rounds i kip jogging. non-stop.
den third round im alr half dead liao. ==
so to avoid cramps,
i walked.
den i missed my GOLD by a few secs.
)))))))))):
Thos ppl who normally jog vry slow during jogging period suddenly dam fast siahh
Jermaine got 1st with a whopping 11min ++
(WTH. She still says she has asthma. ==)
den comes Nurul (I tot she would get first)
den follwed by Shuyu (She revealed her vampire self. ==)
den comes EUNICE (uh-huh. *eyes popping out*)
den next, yiting (very expected.)
den ononononon and on.
I was all the way at the back wif a 26/38, half dead.
by the time I finished, was I think 16+ near to 17 or alr 17.
which .... awwww i shldn't have walked. )):
but nvm
sliver/ bronze is better dan nth. ==
LOL.
Anyways,
after tt was boring day ahead.
den when school released,
went home wif Megan (That's a usual nowadays)
bought waffle.
was really.
really in terms of realllllyyyy
flabbergasted when i saw Mr Chen on the bus stop (well i was alr on the bus)
den he was like waving to me.
den i was like thinking :who the heck is that waving to me?!
den slow-reaction-ed Youjing den remember it's Mr chen
I gave him a puzzled look
and the bus took off. ==
Extre-blur Megan din even know he was dere. ==
so. aft tt the rest of the journey went smoothly and here I am blogging. :DD
tmr gt summary test.
but what is there to study about?
None of the 1I ppl are on9.
guess they are too hardworking over there,
digging their heads into their books. =-=
Me?
Slacking over here. ==
but seriously, you tell me la. What can I study about?
haiz.
prepare to fail. )):
lol
best is to just go study up on some phrases.
hope it will be easy.
ugh. gtg.
bb. :DD
Rasandd`

No comments: