Thursday, 9 April 2009

Happy, Ebullient, Ecstatic, Elated, ...

;DD
Today is one of those Thursdays that I adore. :DD
Started off the day with my alarm ring in my ears
and walking towards the table to on the table lights. :DD
Then walked towards the toilet to Wash up.
Happy occasion 1: My sister recovered from her 40.3 degrees fever! :DD
so, she went to school with me. :DD
Den, reached school with dad fetching me.
Started with C&T (Home Econs)

Happy occasion 2: Finished off the food label in the com lab.
Den went for Music! :DD
Den RECESSSSSSSSSSS.
Hmmm. Ate Chicken rice. :DD
Den All the blahhs.
On Maths lesson, was moodless, so din really pay attention.
but I've learnt that b4.
so.. ya.
Den English lesson,
Had summary test.
Happy occasion 3: Managed to Change the words properly and stay within word limit.
Just that I'm not really sure with some words. But... nvm lahh.
Den “野性的呼唤" Lessons.
Was quite ok, I only like the part where the teacher was Narrating.
Den, school ended,
had to stay back for Choir.
Happy occasion 4: Choir Practice today! :DD
Ate Teriyaki Chicken Rice bowl, den went back to class.
wanted to prac. for choir,
but Yufengg and Val C. was in the class
so the two sheepish friends went over to the piano.
but there too, had lotsa ppl,
so... uhh
we din.

went back to class, and dey were still dere.
aft val c. left den we started abit.
den Yufengg was starring at us.
which made us really nervous,
so. we were singing softer and softer... ==
den aft Yufengg left, we sang quite normally, den came Angie.
But i decided tt we will have ot perform one day so we just sang infront of her.
den blahh blahh blah. Went to Choir room, prac. for "concert" ltr.
Happy occasion 5: Performance was a huge success and the 'cher kept smiling to us.
den aft choir i realised my fone disappeared. ==
Happy occasion 6: It's at home. ==
Happy occasion 7: I SPAMMED 6C'08 TAGBOARD! xD
den next, here I am, blogging! lols
This post is reallllyyyyy long.
and ohh shucks, val c.'s present... was totally forgotten. ughh. gtg!
bb! ;DD

No comments: