Thursday, 30 April 2009

Bunny Story 4

Bunny Story 4,
Longest I’ve ever made. ;DD
Last entertainment before Common test 2! ;DD
BUNNY STORY 4~(No time to make cover lahh.)


Wabbie's Mother:" Wabbie! What happened?
Quarreling with Elmo again?"
Wabbie:" Elmo.. He.. Smoked.. and had drugs!
he promised to quit it!"
Wabbie's Mother:" Maybe it was a Mistake.
Maybe you should go ask him yourself. I'll let
you cool down first."
Den she left the room.


Back at Elmo's house...
Wabbie must be angry and left home...
Ahh... She'll come back in a couple of days...
and I'll have fun with Eeyore! (Elmo Thought)


"Hello? Abbie speaking here," Abbie said,
after picking up a phone call,

"Abbie? This is Elmo. Is your sister there? I want to talk to her,"
Elmo replied.



"She does not want to see you or hear your voice!
Don't call again!" Abbie hollered.
"C'mon! Do me this little favour will you?" Elmo said.
*Abbie Hangs up phone*
*Beep...Beep...Beep...*



(Abbie) Jiejie? Elmo Called.
(Wabbie) What?! What did you say to him?!

I don't wanna talk to him!
(Abbie) Mahh... of course I hung up.I know you too well! xD

(Wabbie) Aww... Thanks! *HUGS*


Hmm... Maybe I should give Elmo a surprise attack
and see what he is doing at that time. If he is not dong anything
wrong, I shall forgive and forget!



In the midst of Wabbie's thoughts...
Ted (Her imaginary Friend) appeared!



AWWW!!! TED I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! HUGS!
And she gave him a bear hug and told him her little plan...
She decided to follow it...


In Elmo's House...
Elmo and Eeyore are enjoying their kissing session...
*EWWWW*



And yet Wabbie was watching all along, feeling shocked and sure that it was Elmo
every minute,
every second she was there...



Wabbie finds it hard to accept the truth and had no idea what
she should do... and she left solemnly and silently...


BEHIND THE SCENES!!! :DD


Elmo is wrestling with Eeyore! Who is going to win? We'll see...


And elmo attacks! OUCH! that would hurt so much!


Eeyore gives him a flying kick-punch! OMG! That must be a death-blow!


And Eeyore slams and sits on Elmo! and she wins@@@@


(Judge) 3!...2!...1!... EEYORE WINS!



Main dish Me and Kah Heng cooked for Home Econs. :DD
Gtg! bb! :DD

No comments: