Thursday, 7 May 2009

COLOURFULLY WONDERFUL MOOD

Feeling happy now.
Somehow.. I dunno why. LOL
Anyways, since some ppl say that I upload Bunny Story too slowly,
and they forget the story, so...
Do go to the column below Archives. ;DD
and relive BUNNY STORY. :DDDDDDDD
Anyways, these few days I have been studying for Common tests
and this is the process:


Rainbow! ;DD


Uniball Signo



All the pens


All my stuff



All the books ==


LOL Wine.


Actually, its winegar. Makes you sleep well.
I'm lovin' it! ;DD

Almond paste mum bought for me.


OMG so tasty xD


Some weird fried thingy sis bought for me ! ;D

And this is the food i've prepared for HE today. ;DD

Salad!


Hamburger!
ok. I was too hungry ==
dun blame me==
anyways, tmr gt EL oral! wish me luck!!!
OMGOMGOMG so nervous. lol but i noticed, since I've known my class better,
I think im abit more confident. :D
so good luck!!!!! to me. lol
gtg. bb. ;DD

No comments: