Friday, 8 May 2009

070509















Today is a great day for me.
Let's see... counting down to Chelsea's birthday...
--> 5 more days! ;DD
Preparing to surprise her. :P
LOL!
Anyways,
Had Science (boring)
Den History (time of nervousness for oral)
den ENGLISH ORAL.
OMG! WAS DANG SCARY LAHH
tho is like i'm talking to the people I see EVERYDAY.
Yet I was shivering when I went up. DD:
Totally, literally, shaking.
People to thank:
(Not in Order)
Chelsea (AH QIAO!)-- For Much Encouragement
Germaine-- For good Advice
Zen Juen (LZZ!)-- For "Love and Care". LOL!
(Encouragement and Good Lucks)
Shuyu-- For Encouragement and Advices
Kah Heng-- For boosting my confidence
Yufang (CARROT!)-- For "Love and Care" and Superman pose.
Megan-- For Good Advices
Nurul-- For Encouragement and giving me Courage. xD
Yufeng (Coupleheart)-- For Encouragement
Yun Rong-- For Good Lucks
Roshni-- For Good Lucks
CAREBEAR-- For Being there for me

hahahs.
those little noble things they did helped much. :D
THANKS!
And I got a quite nice Marks which I totally didn't expect.
Btw, Why did ppl say I looked CALM?! LOL.
Anyways, ppl not to thank:
YINGYING

LOL! She was giving me this face which was like so dang
serious that made me so dang afraid I was trying very hard not to look at her.
But it was inevitable. LOL she was right IN FRONT OF ME.
LOL!

And so, Next was the Jogging period.
But Lady Luck was on our side and it started to *BOOOOOOM!*
LOL
den umm was discussing on The Dinner Meal thingy

*SKIPS BORING PARTS*
PHOTOTAKING!!!!
umm had to stand according to height so was like so sad cant stand with
Carrot Chelsea Nurul and LZZ
but den aft tt fun shot we were like doing the loser sign
all on our right hands LOL
so cool. LOL
den umm we had to form groups to take photo
den I was in same grp with C,C,N,L and some other ppl
tt i forgot. lol and we had fun. LOL
den assembly, where the next HPC have their speeches.
den umm CHOIR!
OMG. was so sad.
nvm. anyways, we started w/warmups as usual
den umm they were singing for this guest
(the sec 4,3,2)
den the sec 1s join 2,3s for Minoi Minoi
which I totally went off pitch, being not prepared.
heckk. LOL
den a Party for the SYF getting Gold w/ honours
den we were like eating cakes and etc.
den did billybanja *i dunno hw to spell
den ummm we went back and play den home. lol
and Miss Chye said she was leaving us
(going to teach in PLMGS)
den was like so sad, many ppl was like crying. )):
den, yea, she's gonna be here for another 1 month
its a pity we (the sec1s) only got to interact w/ her
for this meagre weeks
uhhh
Rose from Miss Chye.
It died after 3 days ==
lolipop! ;DD

No comments: