Friday, 17 April 2009

:DDD

Today is a great day. Don't you agree?
LOL
I got my Choir tee lerhhs
turns out its ORANGE! :DD

Nice, yea?
**Ohh, my cam is only 2 megapix, so the colour is abit dull.



BUT
I dunno why,
i bought M and they gave me L.
wthwthwth.
if you noe me, you wld noe tt im not tt big sized. LOL
but wad choice do I have?
ltr go grandma hse see if she can alter lorhh.
hopefully.

LOOK at the dang size!


Not convinced?
Look at it compared to my normal shirt.


But then again, I just love the design.


den Choir Practice changed to
Wednesday and Friday. ;DD
SYF coming le is at 27 April.
and i get to go watch it! :DD
how great.
-

Today, we had science lessons outdoors. :DDcos we nid to pluck 8 leaves and draw em' on our books.
so yea.
lotsa ants,
lotsa sweat
lotsa creepy crawlies.
but.
who cares? all it matters is the fun. :DD
lols.
but I had my 8 leaves pre-plucked.
so. yea, i just had to sit in the shade and draw. lol
we kinda saw this four leaf clover.
BUT 'cher says its just some reeds.
Aww.


-
I'm still calling Yufang Carrot! :DD
cos she is a _______ :DD
hahahs.
and Nurul, and Yufang is calling me Donald duck.
WTH.
WTH.
WTH.
LOL LAR.
anyways,
gtg. bb :DD

No comments: