MUAHAHAH. No need to go skool myself lerh! :DD
dad came back from taiwan like ytd night.
and OMAH.
he bought lotsa food and stuff back.
I tink he's trying to fatten me. ==
ohh. and my Choir tee can’t be altered. )):
so...
OMG.
my mum says she'll try to help. and i really wonder HOW.
OH GOD.
Azilah says tt is coz they go hlp us add 1 size,
cos last year sec 2s all need buy new shirt cos they've grown.
but hmm... how can i ever grow to tt size? LOL
nvm
just get over it,
i'll TRY.
LOL
I tink i look really sloppy wearing tt oversized choir tee. lols
anyways, here's some pics of wad my dad bought. :DD
dad came back from taiwan like ytd night.
and OMAH.
he bought lotsa food and stuff back.
I tink he's trying to fatten me. ==
ohh. and my Choir tee can’t be altered. )):
so...
OMG.
my mum says she'll try to help. and i really wonder HOW.
OH GOD.
Azilah says tt is coz they go hlp us add 1 size,
cos last year sec 2s all need buy new shirt cos they've grown.
but hmm... how can i ever grow to tt size? LOL
nvm
just get over it,
i'll TRY.
LOL
I tink i look really sloppy wearing tt oversized choir tee. lols
anyways, here's some pics of wad my dad bought. :DD








No comments:
Post a Comment