Friday, 31 July 2009

CEYD (:

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
-Sir Winston Churchill


WARNING: THIS POST IS GONNA BE REALLLLLLY LONG AND WORDY.
I have decided to start posts by quotes(:
If I am copying anyone I know, um tell me. :x

ok, So, today was a smashing no-uniform-day(:
Cos it Cedar express yourself day! ;DD
Well, i thought since its express yourself day,
I'll just wear super casually, what i always wear(:
T-shirt + shorts(: = me. LOVL
Oh well, There were some "OHMYGOD" outfits
and some "hey!you are casual like me!" ones(:
Let pictures take my words. (ok, whatever. i dunno wad im saying.)

Photobucket
WOOHOO. Vegies(:
Cabbage, Brocolli, Carrot, Celery, Long Bean(:
Love cabbage's shirt. :x
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cabbage, Nurul, Brocolli, Carrot
Photobucket
Shuyu; Brocoli.
Brocolli looks frigging ugly. LOL
Like she just woke up. LOL

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Kahheng, Nelly (coincidentally turning over), Elsa trying to cover.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Lucky, or unlucky ppl to have their photos snapped by urs truly(:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Huixia, sexywoman,class eating (ROCKIE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Recess time(: where everyone is eating unglamly.
Photobucket
Mark of vegies. (RANDOM)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Shuyu, Brocolli; Megan, Shuyu.
My... evil acts ended when my phone ran out of battery. ):
MAN!, I thought somemore fun was coming up. ):

Lessons started with lit. (sigh) Whcih I am not really fond of.
Heh, so sat with carrot today in CL and all periods after recess.
Wasted time in CL period, taking sneak photos of everyone(:
and since she was talking all about irrelevant stuff,
i guess im not wrong to say i wasted time, right?(:
and had lotsand lots of fun laughing there.
oh well. den was... oh music(:
Well, we had to cont. with the keyboard thing.
blahblahblah *skips this period*
JOGGING PERIOD(: IT IS A OH MY GAWD-ING TIME ;DD
COMMUNITY SINGING IN THE HALL!(:
AND IT WAS MADNESS.
THE FRONT PPL, YINGYING, VAL, SHUYU, MEGAN, CARROT, CABBAGE, ROCKIE, ME
WAS LIKE ALMOST SHOUTING WHILE SINGING. LOL
AND WAS LIKE SWAYING FRONT TO BACK. LOL
DEN WAS LIKE, STARTED STANDING UP AND YEA<> LOL
IT WAS SERIOUSLY SO HIGH! ;DD
WE WERE TOATLLY SO HYPER AND MAD WOMAN-ISH. lol

Hahh, even thought we were released 10min late, it was worth it.(:
den after recess was maths, and xiao val and I changed place
when chue turned around.
and he was like heck care luh. LOL.
*dun bother to type and skips*
den was fashion show,
and some dressed real mature-ly
and some was cool, some was cute.
Loved 1O's Michael Jackson. LOL
it was dam cool. (:
C-H-O-I-R. ;DD
so had to change to full choir attire.
den lunch-ed. den choir. LOL
um warmups. den was like no support (yadayada)
den SECTIONALS(:
dam fun (:
since we have already finished 47/56 bars,
it was real quick for us to finish the whole song(:
den spent like quite some time chatting, bonding,
having fun while having short breaks.(: This, is the type of CCA I dreamt of.(:
where seniors are friendly and we just have fun(:

oh well, but the main thing is to have participation and have fun(:

well, den home-d with Cheryl and Eunice.(:
heh, and now im here in front of the com. oh well.
photos uploaded when... the domo ones are done. LOL.
*going to upload domo's now* bb(:

No comments: