I just hate the way people get in my way. -.-
I just hate inconsiderate people.
Not like I'm not one, but, just those who are seriously
ugh getting in my way. LOL
I sound so weird. oh well.
You know, when there is a path which is incredibly small,
only enough space for 1 row of coming ppl and 1 row of going ppl?
ok, its confusing.
Picture speaks a thousand words.
So:
Yea, Supposedly,
the coming people only takes one space,
so that the going people can walk too.
Yet sometimes, well, I can say, most of the time,
a few friends just tend to walk together.
that isn't a crime.
The thing is they don't give way to you when you want to cross. >:(
OR, people just wants to overtake the others and just walk like in one row.
which is irritating.
even though some might be rushing, but at least give way to the others? ==
ok, LOL
im like so mah fan.
but my sis is worse. LOL she shouts "EXCUSE ME" in people's faces
if they don't give way. LOL
hah. oh well. gtg. bb(:
Saturday, 1 August 2009
Pissed.
"Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter." - Brad Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment