Thursday, 23 July 2009

Pathetic-ness

This is absolute pathetic-ness. -.-
have to blog in the situation =.="
(sigh)
HOPELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Anw, forget about that. I shall upload photos thru photobucket!(:
Yea, so Last thursday,
(yes, a very long time ago)
*going for a break, doing maths PT reflections*
Back(:
So, I saw my childhood-loved-food(:
bought home and shared with sis(:

Photobucket
3 colours(:
Photobucket
Bite!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
So, this is how pathetic my blogger is):
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Look at my class blogs(:
both same no. of posts(:
Photobucket
Today, all vegies are online(:
conferenced(:
Photobucket
Dad's back from taiwan(:
bought lotsa stuff(:
Photobucket
Strawberry sweet; Sesame sweet(:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pineapple biscuit thingy. :x
PhotobucketPhotobucket
speakers; handphones
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Some random stuff.
Photobucket
Handphone pouch for mummy(:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Strawberry sweet(: yummy(:
Photobucket
Some cute heart-shaped pillow for me(:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Note passed by Cabb and I in class(:
We're playing draw the picture game(:
and we were... really sick-minded(:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The Cocoa Tree came to our school(:
of course, they sold chocolates(:
Kind khaiting spared me two of the really ex kiss chocolate(:
and I bought M&Ms(:
lawls.
gtg, um update the other post. lawls.
bb(:

No comments: