Saturday, 25 July 2009

Recent "tragic"

Nech changed our places,
well and im gonna stay at the same place I sat from the starting of the year. -.-
for the rest of the year. LOL
Many people may not be happy with their seats.
But i guess im alright with mine.
Except the fact that its a bit more challenging to pass notes to Cabbage nowadays. :x
oh wells.
I'm sorry for those who aren't.
coupleheart, dun worry(:
Shuyu is always supporting you.
ok im lame.
whatevers.
I miss cabbage.):
hahahs, and i used to miss celery. got used to it.
oh well.
nothing much special.
choir, learnt Zai ixoiten.
and loved it.
especially the part where everything blends.
a soothing effect(:
(HAHAH LETS MAKE CABBAGE REGRET FOR TRANSFERRING OUT OF CHOIR ;DD)
I never had a very good impression about choir in primary school.
but after all those tough trainings,
after the great effect of the performance,
after everyone starts to clap their hands,
thats when you taste the great success.
when you gain recognition.
when you truly think everything was worth it(:
Aww man, im loving choir(:
im loving cedar.
I'm loving 1I.
I'm loving my friends.
I'm loving my life.(:

No comments: